Off Shoulder from Trippyswag. Sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie.
Off shoulder tops are now making a comeback! With all these Music Festivals that are happening in the Philippines, I thought I’d stock up on Boho outfits for a change. Check out Instagram and you’ll see online sellers flooding your feed with these similar outfits. One thing I also noticed, these online shops knows how to gather more followers! They even post comments on random photos and to be honest, I don’t follow them back. They will unfollow you after a few minutes if they think you are not interested in them. I mean, give me a break, I don;’t want my feed flooded with online items coz really, it’s annoying. These strategies are somehow effective in a sense. Look at how I ended up buying them. But I suggest before you go ahead and order, make sure that these online shops are legit.
Here are some helpful tips before ordering online via Instagram:
- Check how many followers they have. If they are pretty new and they only have less than a hundred followers, make sure that when you send them a message, they respond promptly and try to ask if they can do meet ups instead. It’s safe that way since they are not yet established.
- Check if they have other accounts like Facebook page. Sometimes, these sellers have other platforms aside from IG. Check comments and feedback. from customers.
- Inquire about their sizes. It’s a hit or miss thing. Make sure you know your size well.
- Don’t be tempted when you see some prices that are too low and seems too good to be true. Chances are, it’s either fake or used.
- Make sure they post good photos. It helps when their product is very presentable. I always want to order from sellers who post nice looking pictures only because you really get to see the quality of the product.
So far, most of the items I’ve ordered via Instagram are all great buys. No return. No regrets.
Here are a few online shops I love: