I have worn this Topshop top way back. It’s one of my favorites mainly because of the crochet detail. I paired it with my very cheap slippers bought in Puerto Galera for only 180 pesos. My pair of shorts were cut offs I got from an old pair of jeans and the headband I got from my old cardigan that serves as a tie. My cheap pair of sunglasses costs only 50 pesos that I bought in Alabang because I forgot to bring my sunnies with me during the 420 party. I’m very resourceful don’t you think? Fashion doesn’t have to be expensive.
Seems like everyone is going gaga over Coachella fashions. So being the “epal” that I am, I joined in the trend. This is my kind of Coachella. Don’t even argue. 🙂
- coachella inspiration (herlongwayhome.wordpress.com)
- 8 Coachella Ready Looks (denimblog.com)
- Music Festival Must-Haves (sequinsstuds.com)
- If I were going to Coachella… (alissaindresses.com)
- The Malasimbo Experience. (nothingreallyspecific.wordpress.com)