This event was announced during the Cream Halloween Ball last saturday.
It’s the first electronic music festival in the Philippines.
To take the Philippines into the Next and higher level
we proudly present Exception Music Festival, an event that brings together different music stars, with different music Genres both
foreign and local, in one massive event.
Early Bird: P1,260 (Until October 15 ONLY!)
Early Bird: P1,575 (Valid fromOctober 16 to November 1)
Early Bird: P1,890(Valid from November 2 – November 22)
Door Charge: P2,625 (Valid from November 23 – November 24)
Access to ALL VIP STAGES!
VIP Tickets: P3,675 (Until November 1)
VIP Tickets: P4,725 (November 2 – November 24)
• 18 years old
• For those who would be coming with cars, there are parking spaces. We STRONGLY advice you to come early
• The toilets at Exception Music Festival are free to use.
• It’s extremely forbidden to pee out in the open.
• There will be an ATM available on the festival ground.
• also accept all major credit cards including American Express, Master Card and VISA.
• There will be a stand on the festival ground where you can buy all kinds of official Exeception Music Festival merchandise.
• Cash + credit cards at least P2000
• Crappy, comfortable shoes, sneakers, They will get dirty., for the ladies : DONT WEAR HEELS this is Not a Gala event Nor a launch. strip yourself into shorts & top with comfy shoes.
• Camelbak (empty)
• Fully charged cell phone. though we will provide Charging stations for several phone types.
• Ear plugs in case you have sensitive ears, our speakers will blow you away.
• Bottled water
(you will have to throw it away)
• Food ( we have several food stalls )
• SLR Cameras. They aren’t allowed.( digi cam is allowed )
• Backpacks. They aren’t allowed
• Flip flops. Someone will squash your feet!
• Animals/ Pets
• Weapons/ Sharp Objects