I don’t have any SLEEP. I am a walking zombie. I had migraines. A hangover I think. And a stomachache.
Let me just share you why i’m feeling all of this right now. Friday today and a friend invited us to have drinks again over at her place. I was scheduled to go shopping at UNIQLO since today is the flagship store opening and it’s SALE.
Thinking I wouldn’t really drink much, I agreed. And I think I had 6 glasses of The Bar spiked with energy drink. Holy crap, i thought I could handle shopping with just a few drinks. But i’m all hell and dishelved and disoriented and so wasted.
So then, we still decided to go shopping. And lo and behold.This is what greeted us.
A very LOOOOONG LINE!!!!!
And it’s like 11:00am only!
I had no choice but to endure the agonizing wait just to buy those cute shirts
And how I wish I’ve been smart and used my brain. Because I was browsing and browsing looking for cute shirts that I didn’t realize there’s even a long line inside at the cashier!
So I ended up waiting forever. Sad part was many people are like shopping a gazillion items holding like 3 baskets while mine were just 3 Barbie tops and a pair of jeans for Lance.
I started shopping around 11am and we were finished by 3pm.
But guess what? It’s Ok. Coz it’s all worth it.
I love all of their shirts. There’s Hello Kitty, Barbie, Mickey Mouse, Snoopy,
and then some.
If I were you, i’d visit UNIQLO right now since their sale on shirts are only until the 21st I think and their jeans sale ends July 1st I think.
That’s what i’ve heard. So I suggest you hurry and grab your own cute graphic shirts from UNIQLO.
Sale for 590 on all graphic shirts and jeans!
(photo credits from Inquirer)
I also got free tote bag!
And let me share this with you. Im lovin Mall of Asia more and more. Mac will be opening their store in July and there’s also Forever 21!
and Keihl’s are now open as well.
I’d go nuts!
Sorry for not posting looks lately. I’ve been quite busy with family stuff.
But I will make sure to update. I’ve got a long list.
My Converse Jack Purcell shoes, my UNIQLO shirts, and other outfits I haven’t blogged yet.
Oh, and then there’s DPP Anniversary. Ive’ got a lot of photos there to show you. I know it’s delayed posts already but you might wanna see what transpires during the event.
Cranky Cheryl ,
- Uniqlo; Coca-Cola T-Shirt Giveaway (immrfabulous.com)
- Solid Fashion: “Metal Gear Solid” 25th Anniversary Shirts Make Their Way to Uniqlo (multiplayerblog.mtv.com)
- Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary Uniqlo T-Shirt Launch and Signing (with Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa) (nintendoscene.com)
- 5 Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo T-Shirts That Are To-Die-For Cute! (glamour.com)
- mt x uniqlo! (blahblahbragship.wordpress.com)
- UNIQLO is here in the Philippines! (cherylazarraga.wordpress.com)
- Uniqlo x Coca-Cola Artist Can Collection (hypebeast.com)
- Uniqlo splashes out ‘suteteko’ as summer wear (japantimes.co.jp)
- UNDERCOVER for Uniqlo “UU” Disney T-Shirt Collection (hypebeast.com)
- Uniqlo Is Heading Back To New Jersey To Open Flagship Mall Store (complex.com)
- Uniqlo Announces New Spring 2011 Collaborations! (fabsugar.com)